Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shah Rukh's begging for my attention: Aamir Khan

Aamir Khan seems to be using his blog to speak his heart out and target his all time rival, the Badshah of Bollywood - Shah Rukh Khan. After having recently stated that Shah Rukh is only at No.2 position and he himself is No.1 when it comes to stardom, here comes another one just to add enough fuel to the already existing fire.

In between his picturesque description of his visit to Panchgini, Aamir says, "I'm sitting under a tree, on the edge of a valley, approximately 5000 feet above sea level…A cool breeze is blowing. Ammi, Ira and Junaid are by my side and we are in the middle of one of our favourite board games 'Settlers of Catan'. Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?"

The blog further reads as a clarification to his earlier statement, "Now, before you jump to any conclusions let me add that Shahrukh is the name of our dog. In fact, Shahrukh is the dog of the caretakers of our house. When I bought this house it came with the caretakers and their dog! Apparently, Shah Rukh (the actor) was shooting for a commercial in this house a few years ago, and that very day the caretakers bought a pup and named him Shahrukh. What are the chances of me buying a house which comes with a dog called Shahrukh?"

And after talking about his forthcoming film Ghajini and the on-location injuries that he suffered, he once again does not miss to end the blog by targeting SRK, if not directly. He concludes writing, "Well Shahrukh is once again begging for my attention, so let me get back to him. He smells too much, I think he needs a bath. Heel boy, heel." Now let's wait for some 'royal' reactions from the other Khan. Till then keep reading this space for more updates.


© Copyright 2008.

No comments: